October 12, 2008

Today's Post is Brought to you by the Letter S

Friday, I told you it was going to snow. Then what do I do, I show you pictures of wet, cold kids, but no snow. Well never fear, I am here for you. If I promise you snow pictures I plan on delivering to the best of my ability. Even if Mother Nature and I are not on the best of terms. Below is a picture of the snow starting. I know, pretty non-impressive. Nonetheless, this is what our trees and street looked like yesterday before bed.


This is what they look like today.


I know, right now you are dying of jealousy not to be part of this winter wonderland.  However, I would like to remind you of one or two things. #1) It is only October 12th and generally this stuff doesn't start until the end of November or the first of December. #2) If this persist our kids are going to be trick-or-treating in their winter coats, boots, and ski pants. #3) I work in a swimming pool and leave work wet!!!  

I guess I should mention the good side which is Utah really needs the water and all the blah, blah, blah stuff you hear on the news.  Which means I have to tell myself this is a good thing and I chose to live in Utah and blah blah blah.....

Oh almost forgot ......

Picture of Izzy in the snow.  I know, I rock!

No comments: