November 27, 2008

The Turkey Wasn't the Only Thing Stuffed

We had a fun, good food, good company filled Thanksgiving.

There was so much food and between Brent, Sharonda, Zaron and I we did a pretty of putting together a pretty excellent meal.

The turkey was moist, the rolls were soft, the potatoes were yummy, the dressing was scrumptious.

And the pies....

the pies....

the pies....

were yummy and plenty. Unfortunatley, there is absolutly no reason for me to post any pictures of Sharonda or Amy or Stacy.

Oh well I will have those pictures for later dates.:)

So here it is my counter reset and ready to take on the month of December. Oh boy!

3 comments:

4kidsandcrazy said...

Hey, you reset your timer! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Ours was nice too.

4kidsandcrazy said...

Okay, so now you really reset your timer! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it. I ate like a pig and thoroughly enjoyed myself! One of my pies was the hit of the day, so that always makes you feel good to. Good luck shopping. I'm going to try and just do mine online then go back to bed.

Sharonda and Zaron said...

Thanksgiving was so great! Thanks for the good times, the good laughs, and the good food.