November 25, 2008

Me, My Camera and the Little Man

The weather here in Utah has been very un-Christmas like.  While I would love snow to grace us through out the holiday season and then dissapper January 2nd. I have enjoyed that winter has yet to knock me on my but.

I think all of my years in California may have ruined me for Utah winters. 

Anyway, enjoying the last little bit of fall, before winter makes a full on debut, H., my camera and I all took a little walk.

The valley continues to be snow free but the mountain tops are already dressed in white.  


I'm just glad that this view is far away.

I read this little article about tilting your camera while taking face shots.

What do you think?

I think he is dang cute.

I think I might even keep this one.


2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm with you. Snow for Christmas morning and then go away. Snow capped mountains are nice, as long as they are in the distance.

ashleeeee said...

I like the face shot. Looks good.