November 06, 2008

Selling Body Parts on ebay!


Do you remember a few years ago when someone tried to sell a kidney on ebay?

The ebay police got all, you can't sell body parts on ebay.

What do you think would happen if I tried to sell an almost 10 year old boy?

Do you think I would be stopped? Could I sell as is or would I have to offer a money back guarantee?

Not that I have an almost 10 year old boy to sell.

I was just curious.

It is a hypothetical question.

It honestly has nothing to do with anything going on a real life.

It is just a question.

GEEESE!!!

3 comments:

Willow said...

If it works out, let me know. I have a darling 7 year old to offer. =)

Race Fam said...

I'll buy him, Caden would love an older brother!

Sharonda and Zaron said...

We'll totally take him. Then Kevin will get off my back about me having another baby, preferably a brother for him.