January 22, 2009

An Actual SwimMom Post

Tonight I will be teaching my very first adult.  While I'm excited to teach an adult I am a little nervous.  I don't want to sound like an idiot and I want to help her achieve her goals.  I feel stress.

So I spent a little time doing research and making a lesson plan.  :)   One of my favorite places to research swim strokes is YouTUBE.  I am amazed at what people post on that site.  While researching I found the below video which I found entertaining a great overview of swimming. Not to informational but fun.  If you don't like hard rock I suggest you hit mute now. 

Enjoy.


3 comments:

Willow said...

I hope that your pupil tonight doesn't get all nervous and clingy. A grown-up climbing you like a spider monkey on a tree would just be awkward!

Congratulations on the new student.

Me, Myself and I said...

How did you add those linky-pictures?

Larson said...

Great info! You might have to coach Will for his next triathlon! He hates swimming the most and always wants to improve on strokes, kicking, breathing, etc. You'll do great tonight! See you tomorrow! Fun Fun!