January 28, 2009

Sing a Song!

Have you ever sang, "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree?" Well I created my own version and decided to share.  Hope you enjoy. 


I looked at the Calendar and what did I see?
Three more days 'till January's gone!

Winter last longer than I would like it too.
That is why I hate January

I could pretend that it wasn't so bad
I could pretend that it could be worse

But we all know
That it isn't so

Because January Blows Oh So Hard!

After singing this song to Brent he said, "Traditionally February is the coldest month of the year." Which I replied, "What makes you think I wont be complaining about February?"

5 comments:

Race Fam said...

Although it is not as cold here as it is there, my husband likes to keep our house cold!! Last night Brad was at work and I thought, why am I so freezing,I got into bed early just to get warm. Brad comes home from work and says why are you in bed already? I say I am freezing while he laughs. He said he turned the heater off before work and that the temperature was now 64 degrees in our house! That might not sound that bad but with a two story house and wood floors that feels like 50 degrees!!! So I some what feel your pain.

Me, Myself and I said...

I think there's an easier way to make the pictures link on the side bar. Just add a pic using the Google tools thingy - and there you can add a link to the pic. I like that your way is so cool and technical. :)

Angie said...

You can't get rid of February! What about Valentine's Day? Don't you want to get your flowers and chocolate?

Not that I ever get either one of those for Valentine's Day, but whatever. I'm not bitter. Nope. Not me.

Brock said...

Next winter, I vote we all migrate south from November until March. Does Costa Rica have a wal-mart!?

Sharonda and Zaron said...

Okay, I love your version of Popcorn Popping. So true! I'm going to teach that to the primary kids. Do think I'll get fired?