October 07, 2009

Mickey or Minnie

Today at school a cute little girl stopped me our conversation follows:

Cute Little Girl: Hi

Me: Hi

CLG: I’m going to be Mickey Mouse for Halloween

Me: Mickey? Sounds good to me.

CLG: (Looking at me confused) No, I said Minnie I’m going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween.

Me: Sounds even better.

CLG: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Me: I don’t know I haven’t thought about it.

CLG: (Frowning) Oh, okay. By the way I like your hair.

Me: You do, thanks!

CLG: Okay I’m going to class now

Me: Sounds like a good idea

It was just too cute. I should mention I have no idea who she is. She isn’t in any of my clusters and I have only seen her around the school. Kids can be very entertaining.

1 comment:

Race Fam said...

That's cute! Kids are fun!