December 29, 2009

Counting Down

Can you believe that December is almost over?

Can you believe that the year is almost over?

Can you believe that a decade is almost over?

I can hardly believe that 2010 is only a couple days away. Where has the time gone? Is there anyway to get some, any, just a little of that time back?

You all work on that.

Meanwhile, I am just going to take a deep breath and just try to enjoy the last moments of 2009. I'm also going to decide if this is a year that I break down and make a New Years Resolution or two.

What do you think? A goal or two thrown in with an already crazy busy life. Maybe I can set a resolution to eat more chocolate. I'm fairly certain that is a resolution I could keep. Heaven forbid I should make a resolution to eat less chocolate. That would just be crazy talk.

What do you think to resolute or not?

2 comments:

Willow said...

Last year my resolution was to become a person who doesn't suck. You know we have all met people and though, "wow, she is interesting... but ufff... she just sucks." I didn't want to be one of the sucky people. Over the year I have tried to be more patient, compassionate, loving, giving, forgiving and understanding. According to my friends, (and yes, I have asked) I definately sucked less this year.

I haven't decided on a resolution for 2010, but since it is a new year, it must be time for a new resolution. So, is it okay if I go back to being sucky now? ;)

Me, Myself and I said...

Chocolate = good.