January 03, 2010

Friday I'm in Love

Hard to believe but vacation is over.

Kid's are on their way to bed and I'm not that far behind them.

I'm trying to decide if I am ready for work tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that tomorrow is going to be a, "Just make it through it day."

Such a great attitude for my whole have a better attitude resolution.

Clicking through my Itunes music looking for the best back to work song and this is the best I came up with.





Does this song in anyway give away my age?

Don't answer that. Just have a good Monday and remember Friday is only 5 short days away.

2 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Hey - I'm younger than you and I know and like that song. So there. Be happy today - good attitudes all around! :D

Kathryn said...

Mondays will always get a bad rap...whether preceded by holidays or not. It's just the law....or something.

Friday nights are the BEST....the whole weekend stands before you...all shiny and new and full of weekend potential!